CORSAIR CMPSU 500CX PSU
- ATX Connector 1
- MTBF hours 100,000 hours
- Power 500 Watts
- Warranty Three years
- 80 PLUS Efficiency
- EPS Connector 1
- Floppy Connector 1
- Modular No
- PCI-E Connector 2
- SATA Connector 5
THE AFFORDABLE CORSAIR CMPSU 500CX PSU IS NOT YOUR BASIC POWER SUPPLY.
It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and a large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
CORSAIR BUILDER SERIES CX500 FEATURES:
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 500W of continuous power output at 40ºC
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- The ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High-efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.5″(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours