ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
|Supported CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor
12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
|PCI||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
*For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
|Type||4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory|
|Slots||Dual Channel Memory Architecture
4 x DIMM
|Supported Memory||Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
|Graphics||Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
– Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Connector & Ports|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|Display Port (s)||1 x DisplayPort|
|USB (s)||Intel® Z390 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
|LAN Port (s)||Intel® I219V, featuring Turbo LAN
Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
|Supported Storage||Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*2
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, *3
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card
|Audio||Realtek® ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
– Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
– Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|Internal I/O Ports||2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector ()
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
|Manufacturing Warranty||3 Years Limited|
Click here for more Motherboard…
ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING
Intel Z390 ATX gaming motherboard with OptiMem II, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 4266+ MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures the easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivaled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection, and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
GAMING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETIC CUSTOMIZATION
TUF Gaming Z390 provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, immersive audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create the perfect gaming atmosphere.